Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: currently not available
- Product number: 70925
- Manufacturer product ID: 21008
- EAN 4013389477086
SK 32 Harro Koebke Kit of the Harro Koebke sea rescue cruiser for the experienced model builder, from the new Graupner/SJ series "Easy Built Up Kit". The "Easy Built Up Kit" series impresses with its high-quality materials, illustrated assembly instructions and a high level of pre-assembly thanks to pre-painted parts.
Extensive fine-detailed kit for the experienced modeller wishing to undertake a new challenge. A pleasant surprise awaits in the form of the CNC machining work done prior to delivery, whilst the pre-painted parts significantly reduce the time it takes to build those components that are tedious and difficult to complete.
Realistic replica of the 36 m cruiser based on original documents from the Deutsche Gesellschaft zur Rettung Schiffbrüchiger (DGzRS) [German Maritime Search and Rescue Service].
This sea rescue cruiser was christened Harro Koebke on 26 May 2012 in Sassnitz. The auxiliary boat was named Notarius and can be operated as a standalone model.
- Rudder control
- Forward/reverse, continuously variable control
- Possible optional extras:
- Opening and closing of the stern hatch
- Lowering and raising of the dinghy
- Overall length, approx. [mm] : 1440 mm
- Width o.a. [mm]: 325 mm
- Scale: 1:25
- Weight [g]: 6250 g
- Overall height [mm]: 821 mm
- Version: kit
- Receiver included / recommended: recommended GR-24 (No. 33512) und GR-12L (No. S1012)
- Transmitter included / recommended: recommended Graupner mc-20 (No. 33020.16)
- Drive included / suggested: contained 3x 500er Elektromotor
- Servo included / recommended: recommended Graupner digital Servo DES 577 (No. 7944) und Graupner digital Servo DES 488 (No. 7919)
- Controller included / recommended: recommended Graupner Speedprofi (No. 7196) und Graupner Regler Navy V15 (No. 2861)