Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: currently not available
- Product number: 70931
- Manufacturer product ID: 2139.V2
The most striking feature of this ship class is the delta shape of the fuselage. With low resistance, it ensures high stability and good sea characteristics, especially when running in front of the sea. The aft ship with the widest width and 45-degree support surfaces was developed according to the findings of the DGzRS and the building yard.
HERTHA JEEP was commissioned in 1999. It is located in the town center of the Hansestadt Stralsund. In operation it is located south of the island of Rügen, in the Stralsund and the Greifswalder Bodden. Their crew consists of voluntary sea rescuer. It is named after a sponsor of DGzRS.
The model in the M1: 20
The 1:20 scale model is made of high-quality materials and gives the professional as well as the beginner fun to build and drive.
Thanks to the fitting parts, the assembly is easily possible and allows a lot of room for additional functions such as lights, sounds and modifications of the boat type. Various decals are included, as well as all colors in the detailed instructions with RAL code are listed. Large plan arcs in the 1:1 scale help in the overview and reproduce all dimensions true to nature.
Ideal starter model
Illustrated instructions and plans will help you
High-quality components and materials
- Robust blow-mold-hull, light and stiff. Superstructures made of CNC milled ABS plates. Likewise tinted windows, frames and window frames.
- Ship stands and RC installation base made of lasered wood parts.
- Extensive decorative bow
- Numerous resin castings like bridge roof and details
- Prefabricated mast
- Electric motor of the 400 SPEED class.
- Steven tube with shaft and propeller
- Rudder, brass material for the railings
- Graupner Remote Control Set mx-12 & Receiver GR-12 (No. 33112) up to mc-20 (No.33020)
- Graupner Speedprofi 40R BEC (No. 7196)
- Digital Servo DES 577 (No. 7944)
- Graupner NiMH 6N-5000 JST / G2 Intellect (No. 98903.6ST)
- Overall length, approx. [mm] : 470 mm
- Height [mm]: 340 mm
- All-up weight [g]: 1520 g
- Hull width [mm]: 190 mm