Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: Ready to ship, appr. 2-5 workdays **
- Product number: 33275
- Manufacturer product ID: 7295
- EAN 4013389486347
Low speed, high torque
The new Graupner Brushless Speed engine series was developed specifically for the ship sector. The engines have very low speeds, but high torque.
They are an excellent alternative to brush motors since they remain much cooler during operation and consume less electricity.
They have a very good efficiency.
The motors also have 3.5 or 4 mm connectors fastening cross and precision aluminum spinner. This means that the motors can also be used in scale flight operations.
- Low KV values from 200 U / Volt
- High quality
- Fine tuning from 400 to 800 KV size
- Fastening material, clamping cone and connector already included.
- Designed for ships and scale aircraft as an alternative to brush motors
Included in the set
- Gold plug 3,5 and 4mm with counterpart
- Clamping cone aluminum with steel insert
- Axle cross for fixing
- Burshless ESC
- Connector for motor shaft
- Width [mm]: 50 mm
- Operating voltage range [V]: 11 - 19 V
- Weight approx. [g]: 409 g
- Height [mm]: 50 mm
- Weight [g]: 409 g
- Free shaft length [mm]: 32 mm
- Number of poles: 14
- Diameter [mm]: 6 mm
- Overall length [mm]: 80 mm
- Nominal voltage [V]: 14,8 V
- Case length: 65 mm
- Shaft diameter [mm]: 6 mm
- Case diameter: 50 mm
- Revolutions / Volt [kV]: 500