Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: please contact us
- Product number: 75003
The Grumalu DT-70 V4 bulldozer in 1: 13.2 scale is extremely robust thanks to its solid construction and the solid steel milled chassis components.
The fang of hardened steel can be rammed up to 80 mm deep into the ground. Thanks to its 315 mm wide plate (optional 350 mm), the bulldozer can easily push up to 30 kg of debris in front of him.
The chassis is designed so that it allows a long-lasting and maintenance-free use. Several adjustment options ensure optimal adaptation to the soil conditions.
The ladder and a platform around the cab are missing in this version.
All Grumalu models are delivered in an exclusive finger-jointed wooden box made of weather-resistant marine plywood (10 - 20 mm thickness).
The operating instructions are available in German.
This models are completely assembled by Der Getriebedoktor.
- Height 330mm
- Length incl. Rear ripper 640mm
- Width without sign 255
- Axle width 190mm
- Width of the shield 315mm
- Height of the shield 130mm
- Max rash of the shield + 90mm / -40mm
- Chain width 55mm
- Ground clearance 40mm
- Weight 22kg
- Base frame and chassis made of steel
- Drive motors with CE certificate, extra quiet
- Cabin with windows and interior
- Servonaut speed controller for the drive motors
- Chain set in standard width
- Accessories like shield and fang
- Primer and paint in RAL color of your choice
- Servonaut speed controller for the actuators
- Leimbach hydraulic pump
- Leimbach control valves for the lift functions
- hydraulic cylinders for the lift function of shield and ripper
- Wooden transport box
Not included, but optiional available:
- Leimbach control valves for the tilt functions
- hydraulic cylinders for the tilt function of shield and ripper
- sound module
- Remote control
- traction battery
- stainless steel version