Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: please contact us
- Product number: 75001
The Grumalu DT-10 V4 bulldozer in 1:16 scale is extremely robust thanks to its solid construction and the chassis components milled out of solid steel.
The fang of hardened steel can be rammed up to 20 mm deep into the ground. Thanks to its 230 mm wide shield, the bulldozer can easily push up to 3 kg of debris in front of him.
The chassis is designed so that it allows a long-lasting and maintenance-free use. Several adjustment options ensure optimal adaptation to the soil conditions.
The ladder and a platform around the cab are missing in this version.
All Grumalu models are delivered in an exclusive finger-jointed wooden box made of weather-resistant marine plywood (10 - 20 mm thickness).
The operating instructions are available in German.
This models are completely assembled by Der Getriebedoktor.
- Height 190mm
- Length incl. rear ripper 350mm
- Width without sign 180
- Width of the shield 22mm
- Height of the shield 90mm
- Max rash of the shield + 45mm / -15mm
- Chain width 45mm
- Ground clearance 20mm
- Weight 11kg
- Base frame and chassis made of steel
- Drive motors with CE certificate, extra quiet
- Cabin with windows and interior
- Servonaut speed controller for the drive motors
- Chain set in standard width
- Accessories like shield and fang
- Primer and paint in RAL color of your choice
- Leimbach hydraulic pump
- Leimbach control valves for the lift functions
- hydraulic cylinders for the lift functions of shield and ripper
- Wooden transport box
Not included, but optiional available:
- Leimbach control valves for the tilt functions
- hydraulic cylinders for the tilt functions of shield and ripper
- sound module
- Remote control
- traction battery
- stainless steel version