Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: currently not available
- Product number: 71177
- Manufacturer product ID: 300042326
- EAN 4950344423262
The TA07 PRO, is a very popular chassis kit among club racers across the world and one of the most popular machines to use for the Tamiya Championship Series. This version of the platform has been given a significant overhaul endowing it with even greater potential! It is infused with parts designs and concepts from the top-level TRF419XR chassis to create a beast on the racetrack!
- 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit.
- 2.25mm carbon fiber lower deck paired with a 2mm thickness dual bridge-type vertical frame.
- Aluminum bulkheads.
- Retains the 3 selectable motor positions from the TA07 PRO, giving total control over drivetrain setup.
- Features the proven TRF419XR suspension setup, with TRF super short big bore dampers.
- Drive belts and differentials are mounted approximately 2mm lower than standard TA-07 Pro/R for great traction under acceleration.
- New 20T center pulley ensures minimal belt tension yet a highly smooth drive. Standard TA-07 comes equipped with 18T center pulley.
- Final internal drive ratio: 1.85 (TA-07 Pro/R: 2.05)
- Motor position is 1mm toward the chassis center for optimal balance.
- Damper stays for use with standard TRF dampers included.
- Ball-Bearing sway bar mounting system for precise tuning.
- Requires: 2-Channel radio, steering servo, ESC, motor, 7.2-7.4 battery with charger, tires & 190mm body set.
Warning! Not suitable for children under 14 years.
|type of drive:||4WD|