Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: will be ordered / produced for you
- Product number: 71245
- Manufacturer product ID: 300042345
- EAN 4950344423453
Tamiya is delighted to present an eagerly awaited new TRF touring car chassis – the TRF420! Our design team have come up with a host of brand new parts designs that ensure this racing chassis takes the TRF Series of products to a different level. Get your hands on the TRF420 and get racing!
Warning! Not suitable for children under 14 years.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale 4WD R/C touring car chassis model Assembly kit.
- 2 belt-driven 4WD drivetrain utilizes rear gear differential and front/center direct pulley. New gear diff
- pulley and case parts not only provide a weight savings of 1.5g, but also promise even less oil leakage.
- Front direct pulley and direct holder are an integrated plastic part for a weight savings of 2g compared to
- separate parts used on previous chassis. Direct cups are screw-attached, allowing their replacement without
- the need to remove the direct pulley component.
- New double cardan universal shafts bring stable corners and next-level speed.
- Employs a carbon fiber double-deck frame (2mm thickness upper and lower decks) for just the right balance
- of flex characteristics.
- Features brand new designs for suspension arms, which use bushing inserts to allow different lever ratios.
- Rear arms are 3mm offset to the rear, allowing a shorter lower deck and increased traction.
- The new adjustable suspension mounts and plastic bushings are employed – changing the bushings allows a
- huge range of toe, roll center and caster angle settings.
- An updated steering linkage is now paired with a new steering pivot component, for easy tweaks to the
- steering setup.
- Bearing holders (on gear diff and front direct pulley) were redesigned to provide even more precise location
- and a super-smooth drivetrain.
- The bumper design has been altered so as not to impact upon the chassis' roll characteristics.
- New body mounts are 2mm offset; change their attachment position for different body mount location and
- fine tuning of your car's center of balance.
- Lightweight wheel axles weigh approximately 1.5g less than predecessors and allow a choice between clip
- or grub screw fastening.
- Suspension shafts are durable stainless steel. At 3mm in diameter, they are thicker than 2.6mm parts on
- previous chassis for a sturdier suspension setup. They have a continuous groove for easier grub screw
- New 2-part front upright designs utilize separate arm and bearing housing components.
- New rear uprights are redesigned for use with 3mm diameter shafts.
- New front hub carriers have been revised specifically for this chassis, with greater resistance to shocks
- and crashes. They are also compatible with 3mm diameter shafts. Upper and lower flanged tubes are now
|type of drive:||4WD|