Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: will be ordered / produced for you
- Product number: 71236
- Manufacturer product ID: 300047439
- EAN 4950344474394
The TT-02 series welcomes a new high performance member to the stable with the release of the TT-02 Type-SR, a chassis which takes the Type-S and combines it with a range of racing parts. The result: a fun, smooth and fast drive straight out of the box!
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit. Length: 361mm, width: 185mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- A steel version of the new adjustable suspension mounts is included. It uses plastic bushings which can be exchanged to allow a huge range of toe and roll center settings.
- New flanged pipes in the steering linkage ensure smooth motion and superior durability.
- The front of the car uses double-cardan drive shafts, and the rear lightweight shafts, resulting in highly
- efficient drive.
- Open face adjuster designs and hex hole ball connectors mean swift adjustments.
Read carefully and fully understand the instructions before commencing assembly. A supervising adult should also read the instructions if a child assembles the model.
When assembling this kit, tools including knives are used. Extra care should be taken to avoid personal injury.
Read and follow the instructions supplied with paints and/or cement, if used (not included in kit).
Keep out of reach of small children. Children must not be allowed to put any parts in their mouths, or pull vinyl bags over their heads.
Warning! Not suitable for children under 14 years.
- Steel Adjustable Rear Suspension Mount
- Bushings for Adjustable Suspension Mounts (54922)
- 42mm Lightweight Rear Swing Shafts (53502)
- TT-02 Oil Gear Differential Unit (54875)
- 5x5mm Hex Ball Connectors (53968)
- Full Ball Bearings
- Flanged Steering Linkage Pipes
- 42mm Double Cardan Drive Shafts (42239)
- TT-02 Differential Locking Block (54649)
- Open Face 5mm Reinforced Adjusters (54869)
- TT-02 Lower Deck (Hard)
- FRP Damper Stays (Front & Rear)
- Hex Head Screws
Trade fair novelty from Tamiya, presented at the Spielwarenmesse 2020.
The expected delivery date is QII/2020.
You can already preorder this item. The delivery will then take place in the order of receipt of order and payment.
|type of drive:||4WD|