Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: Ready to ship, appr. 2-5 workdays **
Please note that in the season from 2021 May, 17th to 2020 May, 21st we have company vacation.
In this period incoming orders can only be shipped after our return. The delivery times stated in our articles therefore extend accordingly. Thank you for your understanding.
- Product number: 71161
- Manufacturer product ID: 300058667
- EAN 4950344586677
Here comes the latest new entry into the line-up of models on the adaptable and easy-driving TT-02 chassis. It recreates the Audi Quattro A2, which graced the 1983 WRC scene from midway through the season, contributing to driver Hannu Mikkola’s eventual Drivers’ Championship.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 458mm, width: 187mm.
- The classic quattro A2 body is molded accurately in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
- Features separate metal-plated ABS parts for front and rear light cases, plus fog lamps. Side mirrors, wing and wing caps are molded in white ABS.
- Please note that light cases are compatible with separately sold LEDs; fog lamps are not.
- 5-spoke wheels are molded in silver, and paired with racing radial tires.
- The TT-02 chassis is an adaptable and balanced design with excellent stability, plus features such as identical suspension arm and upright components for ease of assembly.
- 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension make for a smooth ride.
- An extensive TT-02 option parts line-up offers a number of opportunities to tune your car.
Warning! Not suitable for children under 14 years.
|type of drive:||4WD|