Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: will be ordered / produced for you
- Product number: 33670
- Manufacturer product ID: 030006
Lashing chains for load securing, especially for tree machines, z. As wheel loaders, crawler loaders or excavators on the low loader, between 5 KG to 20 KG dead weight of construction equipment.
The chains are soldered brass and black burnished. The ratchet, the stop hooks and the chain shortening hook are made of cast brass special for the TMV lashing chains,
Turnbuckles and shackles are made of brass. The toggle consist of steel pins and turned VA caps, custom-made for the turnbuckles.
The lashing chains are available in 2 versions:
- Version 1: Lashing chain, lashing tag, cocking wrench with ratchet, shackle, 2 stop hooks and a chain shortening hook.
- Version 2: lashing chain, label with lashing markings, gag with VA caps, shackles, 2 stop hooks and a chain shortening hook.
Apart from the chain and the toggle, all other parts are powder-coated in the following colors: red, yellow, olive and blue.
Attention, for technical reasons, the toggle is not powder-coated.
Technical data lashing chain with ratchet:
- Overall length about 18 cm
- Width turnbuckle with ratchet: approx. 3.2 cm
- Lashing weight up to: 10kg
The lashing chains for construction machinery can be extended, if necessary, in approx. 2.5 cm increments.