Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: Ready to ship, appr. 2-5 workdays **
- Product number: 71204
- Manufacturer product ID: 88096-4SLVR
- EAN 0020334881014
The Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6 represents a singular vision to create the boldest and toughest all-terrain vehicle ever. Traxxas captures the spirit and no-compromise approach of the Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6 with an officially licensed detailed scale replica built on the new TRX-6™ platform. Six drive wheels, three T-Lock™ remote-locking differentials, portal axles, high/low transmission, 6 aluminum long-travel shocks, and a stunningly accurate body with brilliant LED lighting make this the most advanced and capable RC crawler ever to hit the trail.
Superior 6x6 Design
A fully independent intermediate axle puts an extra set of driving wheels where you need them most to power over obstacles that would otherwise be impossible. 6-wheel drive also allows greater traction to attack steeper inclines and more grip over loose and rocky surfaces.
Exceptional Body Detail
The TRX-6 Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6 faithfully reproduces one of the most exclusive and recognizable all-terrain vehicles ever created. Chrome accents, molded trim, and finely detailed lighting elements highlight the rich metallic paint. Traxxas’ uncompromising attention to detail elevates the TRX-6 to the ultimate expression of beauty and brawn.
Factory-Equipped LED Lighting
Rugged and fully-waterproof, the preinstalled LED lighting blazes a path through the darkest night. Accurate scale details abound in the finely crafted headlights, taillights, and side marker lights. Even the roof visor is fitted with brilliant LED lighting. A dedicated power supply regulates the voltage for bright, consistent, and efficient lighting.
The TRX-6 defines physics with radically innovative technology combined with precision engineering to create a completely new breed of scale crawler.
- Length: 25.61 inches (651 mm)
- Front Track: 9.78 inches (249 mm)
- Rear Track: 9.78 inches (249 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 3.14 inches (80 mm)
- Weight: 8.8 pounds (3.99 kg)
- Height: 10.78 inches (274 mm)
- Wheelbase (to intermediate axle): 12.76 inches (324 mm)
- Wheelbase (to rear axle): 17.87 inches (454 mm)
- Approach Angle: 60°
- Departure Angle: 55°
- Breakover Angle: 58.93°
- Front Shock Length: 3.54 inches (90 mm)
- Rear Shock Length: 3.54 inches (90 mm)
- Battery Tray: 158.75 L x 47 W x 23/26 mm H
- Front Wheels: 2.2 x 1.02 inches (56 x 26 mm)
- Rear Wheels: 2.2 x 1.02 inches (56 x 26 mm)
- Front Tires: 4.64 x 1.89 inches (118 x 48 mm)
- Rear Tires: 4.64 x 1.89 inches (118 x 48 mm)
- Hex Size: 12 mm
- Speed Control: XL-5 HV
- Motor (electric): Titan® 21T Reverse Rotation
- Transmission: 2-speed High/Low, Remote Shifting
- Gear Pitch: 32P
- Differential Type: 4 Gear, Remote Locking
- Chassis Structure / Material: Steel Ladder Frame with Nylon Composite Crossmembers
- Brake Type: Electronic “Hill Hold”
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 6WD
- Steering: Chassis Mounted Servo
- Servo: 2075X Metal Gear
- Transmitter: TQi™ 2.4GHz 4-Channel Transmitter
- Receiver: 6533
- Skill Level: 1
This article will initially only be available in our shop. Online sales will only start from the beginning of December 2019.
|model / chassis:||TRX TRX-6|