These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
3.80€ * -9.31% 4.19€ *
Content: 0.02 Liter (190.00€ * / 1 Liter)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: Ready to ship, appr. 2-5 workdays **
- Product number: 33484
- Manufacturer product ID: 300081357
- EAN 4950344813575
TAMIYA X and XF acrylic paints are made from water-soluble acrylic resins and are ideal for... more
Product information "Tamiya 300081357 XF-57 Flat Buff (Yellow-Brown) matt 23ml"
TAMIYA X and XF acrylic paints are made from water-soluble acrylic resins and are ideal for brush painting or application with airbrush sprayers.These paints can be used on styrene resins, styrofoam, wood as well as all common modeling resins. For better adhesion, we recommend a prior primer (TAMIYA primer, for example 300087044 White primer) of the respective material. The color covers well, flows smoothly and is easy to mix. Before curing, the paint can be washed off with normal water.
- Colors marked with "X" have a shiny finish, while the colors marked "XF" are dull.
- The X / XF inks should be diluted with TAMIYA X-20A Acrylic Thinner (300081020, 300081030 or 300081040) for airbrush spraying (depending on nozzle used 0.25 - 0.50mm).
- The X / XF colors can also be diluted with the TAMIYA Lacquer Thinner (300087077). This allows a faster drying result and a harder surface finish.
- With the addition of the TAMIYA Paint Retarder (300087114) you get a smoother paint surface after drying (maximum mixing ratio 1:10).
Contains: 23 ml
Related links to "Tamiya 300081357 XF-57 Flat Buff (Yellow-Brown) matt 23ml"