Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: will be ordered / produced for you
- Product number: 33694
- Manufacturer product ID: 030062
TMV lashing chains for load securing of excavators
- Lashing chains for load securing special for excavators on the low loader, between 5 KG to 20 KG dead weight of construction machinery. The chains are soldered brass and black burnished.
- The ratchet, the stop hooks and the chain shortening hooks are made of brass investment casting specially cast for the TMV lashing chains, turnbuckles and shackles are made of brass. The toggle consists of steel pins and turned VA caps, custom-made for the turnbuckles.
The lashing chains are available in 2 versions:
- Version 1: lashing chain, label with lashing, tensioning bolt with ratchet, shackle, 2 stop hooks like a chain shortening hook.
- Version 2: lashing chain, label with lashing markings, gag with VA caps, shackles, 2 stop hooks and a chain shortening hook.
Apart from the chain and the toggle, all other parts are powder-coated in the following colors: red, yellow, olive and blue.
Attention, for technical reasons, the toggle is not powder-coated.
Technical data lashing chain with toggle:
- Overall length about 25 cm
- Width turnbuckle with gag: approx. 2.7 cm
- Lashing weight up to: approx. 10.0 kg
The lashing chains Bauma, if necessary, can be extended in approx. 2.5 cm increments.