Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: Ready to ship, appr. 2-5 workdays **
- Product number: 71058
- Manufacturer product ID: 300056350
- EAN 4950344563500
The TAMIYA MAN TGX 18.540 "French Blue" is a special version that has been pre-painted with the TAMIYA-Color TS-10 French Blue and has an insensitive surface thanks to clear lacquer.
With the 458 mm long and about 3 kg heavy model kit can be put together impressive teams. A powerful electric motor transmits its power to the rear axle via a switchable 3-speed manual transmission. Thanks to its high dead weight and a fifth wheel, the MAN TGX 18.540 can be coupled with numerous TAMIYA and CARSON-MODEL SPORT trailers. With the optionally available multifunction unit, almost all sound and light functions of the prototype can be simulated.
- Kit MAN TGX 18.540 French Blue Edition, detailed and illustrated instructions
Before you start assembling, you should read and understand all instructions. If a child assembles the model, a supervising adult should have read the instructions as well.
When assembling the kit, tools including knives are used. Extra care should be taken to avoid injury.
If you have difficulty assembling, ask an adult supervising the work or a modeler with RC experience or dealer.
Use tools only for specific purposes. If used incorrectly, there is a risk of injury.
If you use paints and / or adhesives (not included in the kit), follow and follow the instructions provided there.
Keep kit away from young children. Prevent children from picking up any components or pulling plastic bags over their heads.
- true to the original rear-wheel drive
- ABS injection body
- Cab tiltable (forward)
- aerodynamics package
- true to the original interior
- Aluminum ladder frame with plastic reinforcements
- Rear axle with metal bevel wheels
- 3-speed manual transmission
- Fifth wheel plate (fits all Tamiya and Carson semi-trailers)
- Leaf spring packs with shock absorbers on the front and rear axles
- Aluminum front
- Aluminum drive shafts
- Electric motor type 540
- Length 458 mm
- Width 193 mm
- Height 298 mm
- Wheelbase 272 mm